Pearl Jam

Listen to Alive by Pearl Jam | Resso

Son, she said, have I got a little story for you

What you thought was your daddy was nothing but a

While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteen

Your real daddy was dyin'

Sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked

Oh, I, oh I'm still alive

Hey, I, oh I'm still alive

Hey, I, oh I'm still alive

Hey, oh

While she walks slowly across a young man's room

She said, I'm ready for you

Why I can't remember anything to this very day

Cept the look, the look

Oh, you know where, now I can't see I just stare

I, I'm still alive

Hey, I, oh, I'm still alive

Hey, I, oh, I'm still alive

Hey, I, oh, I'm still alive, yeah

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, oh

Is something wrong" she said, of course there is

You're still alive, she said, oh, and do I deserve to be

Is that the question

And if so, if so who answers

Who answers

I, oh I'm still alive

Hey, I, oh I'm still alive

Yeah, I, oh I'm still alive

Yeah, I

Oh, I'm still alive

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh yeah, oh oh

Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah

Alive

Pearl Jam

You May Also Like





Comentários

PostTop